Good Karma Club is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our customers whilst collecting information relevant to your shopping experience with us. We will never share the personal information that you share with us through www.goodkarmaclub.org.uk.
This information includes but is not limited to name, email address, phone and mobile phone numbers, home address, date of birth, shipping and payment card billing address, payment card details, IP address, search criteria, shopping history, and shopping preferences.
We respect the privacy rights of our customers and recognise the importance of protecting the information collected about them. All the information provided to Good Karma Club is used solely for our own purposes in ensuring we can provide you with the best shopping experience.
When We Collect Information
Collection of your personal information can occur through various interactions:
- When you visit and use our website;
- When you place an order with Good Karma Club;
- When you register an online account with Good Karma Club or send a request or applications for our products or services either electronically, by phone, or in person;
- When interacting with us on Social Media; communicating – whether online, over the phone, or in person – with our team members;
- When you participate in our promotions, competitions or special events;
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide these Services, for example when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information)
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Changes to This Policy
Good Karma Club may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date below and may notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit the Services to understand how your Personal Information is used.